Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

cukur jambul hannah

my bff during college time was having a cukup jambul for her daughter last saturday. i came a bit earlier where the ceremony wasnt start yet. i needed to rush to a fren's wedding right after. anyway, as long as i met feza n her daughter, wud be good too. may Allah bless hannah darwisya.

my buddy. he's getting married next month. owh cant wait!


i attempted this shawl wrap style. i think it turned not really well on me. durhh . haha

i wasnt the only 1 who came early. luckily there were my buddies too!

really miss u girls!

lil angel was sleeping


i  was actually rushing to the weds but having a chit chat with them made me a delay :p

hannah's mommy (3rd from right) till we meet again :)
 love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...