Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

munching entry ~ my news cafe

went to one utama last week. after i got what i was searching for (new shoes hooray!!) then, time to munch munch munch. huhu. i've been to this cafe a couple of times but without hubs. so i brought him to this My News Cafe. this time i belanje! hehe


the menu

eat drink read

normally we see my news store which selling books/mags n so on. but this is the cafe. lotsa latest mags to choose from. hoyeah!

free reading ya. lets read while waiting for your foods to be served ;)

see the jumbo mug. no worries. i intentionally ordered the jumbo mango juice for two of us. sharing is loving. awww

it's my cantonese kuey teow. what a super large portion i couldnt finish it. i swear! pheww

what's the name ya. my news fried rice i guess.

xyah berlakon makan sayur sgt la yan.. huhu. neither me nor hubs eats vegie. huhu. so let the vegie left uneaten. poor u miss greeny :P
love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...